Australian Brilliant Red Sunset Picture Jasper Necklace (RED-018)
Natural ribbons and splashes of terracotta, red, teal, peach, black, and shades of brown reminded Miriam of a Brilliant Red Sunset over the desert. This is Australian Red Picture Jasper at its best! As noted in the stone description, it has been several years since Miriam has been able to find these particular natural stones in this quality, and with all the vivid colorations of her past collections. A stunning Red Picture Oval stone is used as an attention-getting Focal Stone. As accents, Miriam chose brushed sterling silver flat disks, and shiny brass nuggets and smooth round disks--the brass is solid, not brass-coated metal. The Shiny Bronze Clasp is from Old World Bronze(TM), designed and handwrought by the Charveaux family of metalsmiths in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Full length of the necklace is 20.5 inches, including the Clasp and connectors.
- The Red Picture Jasper oval focal stone is 25x35mm and 8mm in depth.
- The focal stone is surrounded by two 6mm shiny brass nuggets and four 6mm brass discs
- The 17 puffed round stones with rounded edges are 20mm in diameter and approximately 7mm thick.
- The clasp is shiny Old World Bronze(TM).
- Matching earrings are available by Custom Order, and only with purchase of the necklace.