Carnelian Faceted Necklace Gleams in the Sunlight (ORA-001)
Stunningly Faceted Carnelian gemstones are set-off by Bali sterling silver and round faceted Cosmic (Fire) Agates. Carnelian Onyx is a layer stone with a red base and an upper white layer. It can be either opaque or translucent, or a combination of both as shown in the stones Miriam uses. It may be best known for its wide use (along with blue lapis) in ancient Egyptian jewelry. In some of her Carnelian Collection, Miriam added Fire (Cosmic) Agate which has a distinctive spotted pattern of colorations. (Some faceted Cosmic Agates have been coated with a white man-made substance that, when heated, provides a permanent "crackled" look to the facets.) Clasp is Sterling Silver.
- Total Necklace length is 21.5 inches.
- Focal point center of the Necklace measures a total of 2.25 inches in length.
- Elongated, faceted Carnelians that make up the necklace are 0.5 inches long.
- Two round faceted Fire Agates are just less than 0.5 inches in diameter.
- The necklace is strung on a strong and flexible stainless steel wire that is nylon coated.
SPECIAL OFFER: This necklace is part of a Carnelian Jewelry Art Trio sold separately—but also designed to be worn as a luxurious set. The suggested retail value of each separate necklace would be $1175—Buy all three necklaces for the Special Value Price of only $1075. The Special Value Pricing is available only if you buy all three necklaces. Please see separate listing for the Carnelian Jewelry Art Trio.