Beaded Collector Pewter Bookmarkers in Red and Blue (PB-RedBlue)
Collectable Carved Pewter Bookmarkers are intricately carved on both sides. Shown here are one-
of-a-kind uniquely beaded designs with a variety of carved pewter handles to mark the page. Beads are delicately designed to drape down the spine of the book. Some beads are modern. Others are vintage. All the following bookmarkers varying shades of Red Blue Focal Beads with complementing beads that may include ceramic, plastic, metal, and glass. Some bookmakers may also include vintage beads and dangling charms.
- All bookmarks measure approximately 6 inches in length from the top of the curve to the end of the handle.
- The strands of artfully designed beads, ranges from 1.5 to 2.5 inches.
- Beaded strands are designed to drape gracefully over the spine of any size book (hardcover or paperback).
- While the same beads and colors may be used in more than one item, unless specifically noted, Miriam arranges the beads in a unique combination for each bookmark.
- Please note that Pewter contains lead and is not recommended for use by children.
Bookmarkers are numbered in the drop-down menu from left to right:
1-Hand (blue vintage textured plastic)
2-Flower (dark blue & black)
3-Sea Dragon (light blue)
4-Hand (red & blue)
5-Flower (faceted red)
6-Flower (red with wedding charm)
7-Sand Dune ( red & black “dotted” charm
Would you prefer different a different carved pewter or beaded design? A variety of other colors and carved pewter designs are available by special order. Please let us know in the Text Box, and Miriam will try to find just the right beads! All special order estimates are free.
The carvings on Miriam's Bookmarkers were created and forged in America by the original designer and metalsmiths from the Burgard Studios, in Albuquerque, NM. These exquisitely designed works of art are no longer being manufactured—and are part of Miriam's Limited Edition Private Collection. Use them to mark the pages of novels, and cookbooks... Your personal journal or bible... Magazines and textbooks. Some are bold. Others are romantic and delicate. Miriam’s Carvings include: Dragon, Hand, Sand Dunes, Hummingbird, Flower, Dolphin, Mermaid, Stallion, and Roses. See photos for carvings of all bookmarks.