Elegant Dalmatian Jasper, Black Onyx and Sterling Silver Necklace (BLK-015)
Miriam designed her Dalmatian Necklaces to suit every style and mood... Fun, Sporty, Sophisticated and Glamourous. Are you confident and don't mind being noticed? If your answer is yes... Then this necklace is just right for you! This elegant necklace of Dalmatian Jasper Discs and Nuggets is beautifullyaccented with Black Onyx Rondelles and Hammered Sterling Silver beads. Full necklace length is 20 inches.
- Dalmatian Discs range from 0.25 to 0.75 inches in diameter, and are puffed rather than flat.
- Dalmatian Nuggets are 0.75 x 0.5 inches.
- Black Onyx Rondelles are puffed and measure 5/8 inches in diameter and approximately 0.5 inches deep.
- Two Hammered Sterling Silver round beads add a bright accent.
- The center sculpted chunky nugget is electroplated with Sterling Silver.
- The Clasp Sterling Silver.
Dalmatian Jasper is aptly named for its beautiful and whimsical black and brown spots on a creamy background. Dalmatian Jasper or Spotted Jasper is an opaque natural stone with a tawny to creamy white-colored base, and a distinct pattern of sporadic black spots--similar to the famous fire station dogs. Although Jaspers may be found in a variety of colors and natural patterns, the name Jasper is actually derived from the Greek for spotted stone. It may be that this unusual spotted stone was the first Jasper ever discovered!