Amazing Golden Tiger Eye Pendant Necklace (EAR-004)
Miriam’s gorgeous Tiger Eye Necklace features gently faceted rectangular Tiger Eye stones and a strikingly beautiful oval Golden Tiger Eye Pendant.The pendant has a glowing Hematite component, which is what brought Miriam to believe this particular stone was mined in Australia—where some of the finest Tiger Eye, Tiger Iron, and Pietersite are found. Each stone, and the pendant, are reversible. Both sides of the Pendant are shown in the close-up photos. All the stones in this necklace have a natural pattern with bands showing a vivid optical effect called chatoyancy. This is due to natural fibers in the stones, making the surface appear to shimmer as the stone is rolled from side to side.
- Full length of the necklace is 22.5 inches, including the textured Old World BronzeTM clasp.
- The rectangular necklace stones are 25-26 x 20mm with a thickness of 7-8mm.
- The Oval Pendant stone is 45 x 25mm and a thickness of 11mm.
- The smaller round Tiger Eye accent beads are 4mm and 6mm.
- The large bronze flower-shaped beads are 10 x 9mm.
- The smaller bronze flower spacers are 4 x 7mm.
The flower-shaped large and smaller bronze beads are handwrought by Anna Chernykh of ANNA Bronze. Anna lives and works in Kungur, a small town in the Ural Mountains of Russia. She uses an old wax casting method, using the Russian technical standard of bronze known as BrOF 10-1. It contains only copper and tin, no cadmium, no lead, and no nickel.The textured clasp is from Old World Bronze(TM), which is handwrought also using an old-world wax method, and an exclusive bronze recipe developed by the Charveaux family of metalsmiths in Scottsdale, Arizona.