Exotic Iron Zebra Jasper and Tiger Iron Necklace has bold Bronze Accents (EAR-035)
This bold, one-of-kind Iron Zebra Jasper and Tiger Iron Necklace is distinguished by lush Brass and Bronze accents to enhance its exotic appeal. The natural Iron Zebra Jasper stones display streaks of dark, rich browns, and terracotta reds to lighter golden browns and creams, typical of this stone. The stunning Tiger Iron natural stones show the gorgeous metallic sheen of golden yellows and iridescent gun-metal grays, as well as terra-cotta.The half-round raw brass beads are from Istanbul, Turkey. The textured handwrought bronze discs are Old World Bronze(TM) from the creative studio of Michael Charveaux in Scottsdale, Arizona. Michael uses ancient methods of casting bronze that have been modernized by the Charveaux family of metalsmiths in Scottsdale, Arizona. Utilizing their carefully developed and secret bronze formula, and an age-old “lost wax” method, each bronze bead is artistically designed and handcrafted. As it ages, the rich patina of bronze is often thought to be more beautiful than gold. Miriam photographs the finished jewelry in very bright sunlight to show the full chatoyancy (shimmer and glow) of each stone.
- Necklace length is 19.75 inches.
- Eighteen black, golden and dark Brown Iron Zebra rondelles measure approximately14mm x 8-9mm. Some of the rondelles show terracotta colorations.
- Five Black, golden brown and terracotta Tiger Iron stones measure approximately 18mm in diameter.
- Spacers include twelve 6mm Tiger Iron rondelles.
- Twelve semi-round Raw Brass beads are 8mm x 16mm.
- Six 16mm and six 10-12mm textured Old World Bronze discs accent the design.
- The clasp and connectors are also Old World Bronze.