Unusual Modern Gray Crazy Lace Agate Necklace (BLK-004)
Miriam designed an extraordinary abstract necklace using uniquely cut rectangular, and large puffed discs of Gray Crazy Lace Agate. Accent beads are Black Onyx and Sterling Silver. Each quality stone shows the waves and swirls of a monochromatic palette with accents of black and white winding through the various shades of gray bands and swirls.Like all Agates, there are translucent and opaque areas. And like most of the stones selected by Miriam, each distinctive stone is reversible. Every natural stone in this necklace is a stunning work of art created by nature, and carefully chosen by Miriam to display a striking and wearable art treasure.
- Full length of the necklace is 22.5 inches, including the sterling silver clasp.
- Three puffed round Gray Crazy Lace Agate are 35mm in diameter and 8mm deep at the center.
- The 8 rectangular stones are sculpted into a gentle “twist” and are 23mm x 22-24mm, and 8mm deep at the centers.
- There are eight 10mm, and eight 6mm Black Onyx puffed rondelles.
- The four Sterling Silver “Flat Tire” spacers are 10mm; two are 5mm.
- Sterling Silver round beads are 3mm and 4mm.
- The necklace is strung on a flexible but strong, stainless steel, nylon-coated beading wire.
- The Sterling Silver clasp is gently textured.