Miriam's Gemstone Rock Garden is Having a Sale!
Mini-Gemstone Beaded Designer Bookmarkers are on sale! These Collectable Carved Pewter Bookmarkers are intricately carved on both sides. Shown here are one-of-a-kind gemstone beaded designs with a variety of carved pewter handles to mark the page. Beads are delicately designed to drape down the spine of the book.
- All bookmarks measure approximately 6 inches in length from the top of the curve to the end of the handle.
- The strands of artfully designed beads, ranges from 1.5 to 2.5 inches
- The beaded strands are designed to drape gracefully over the spine of any size book (hardcover or paperback).
- While the same beads and colors may be used in more than one item, unless specifically noted, Miriam arranges the beads in a unique combination for each bookmark.
- Please note that Pewter contains lead and is not recommended for use by children.
Miriam's handwrought Carved Pewter Bookmarkers are carved on both sides and are reversible. They were created and forged in America by the original designer and metalsmith from the Burgard Studios in Albuquerque, NM.These exquisitely designed works of art are no longer being manufactured—and are part of Miriam's Limited Edition Private Collection. Use them to mark the pages of novels, and cookbooks... Your personal journal or bible... Magazines and textbooks. Some are bold. Others are romantic and delicate. Carvings include: Sea Dragon, Hand, Sand Dunes, Hummingbird, Flower, Dolphin, Mermaid, Stallion, and Roses. (See photo of all Carved Pewter Bookmarkers.)
Bookmarkers are numbered in the drop-down menu from left to right: 1-Flower-Tree(Green)Agate, 2-Dragon-Carnelian-Glass, 3-Sand Dunes-MixedRedAgates, 4-Dragon-BriochJasper&FlowerYellowJade, 5-Dragon-BlackCreamAgate
Would you prefer different a different carved pewter or beaded design? A variety of other colors and carved pewter designs are available by special order. Please let us know in the Text Box,and Miriam will try to find just the right beads! All special order estimates are free.