Sparkling Bits of Mica Highlight this Elegant, Classy, and Versatile Aventurine Necklace and Pendant Set (PCH-001)
Are these stones Peach, Red, or Orange? Whichever color you think they are, the stones Miriam selected for this elegant Aventurine Necklace set beautiful. Sterling silver rondelles and square Carnelian beads add interest to this one-of-kind statement piece. The unique twisted pendant is attached to the necklace with a sterling twisted bale. The sterling clasp is gently hammered. (Note: The pendant is not removable.)
- Full length of the necklace is 18.25 inches, including the clasp.
- Natural Aventurine "sticks" vary from 0.25-0.75 inches long
- The natural Aventurine twist pendant is 1.75 inches long and approximately 1-inch wide at its widest portion.
- Six Accent beads and clasp are Sterling Silver.
- The necklace is strung on strong yet flexible 49-strand stainless steel wire that is nylon coated.
Matching Earrings and Bracelet are available by Special Order. Contact us for a free estimate. Miriam has only one set of earring stones that are an exact match to the twist shape of the pendant.
Aventurine is a translucent gemstone also known as Indian Jade. It is a form of chalcedony (quartz) that contains small inclusions of mica or iron oxide that give the stone a granular appearance and glistening effect. Most Aventurine is reddish orange, peach or yellow. Various shades of green are also available.