Classic, Lovely, and Stylish Mint Green Aventurine Necklace (GRN-016)
This sophisticated Aventurine Necklace is a beautiful and natural Light Mint Green. Miriam used a combination of nuggets, with round smooth, faceted and rondelle stones. Sterling Silver spacers and sculpted bars give the necklace a very sleek look. It is the small natural inclusions of mica and iron oxide that give this pretty stone its granular colorations and translucent appearance--and a stunning glistening effect in the sunlight.
- Necklace length is 16.25 inches (*A three-inch extender is available)
- Aventurine nuggets are 0.5 x 3/8 inches.
- Four Aventurine faceted stones are 0.5in in diameter.
- Diameter of round Aventurine stones is 0.5 inches.
- Sterling Silver bars are 3/8 inches.
- Clasp is Sterling Silver.
*Please comment with your order if you would like a two-or-three inch sterling silver extender for this necklace.
Aventurine, a translucent form of chalcedony (quartz) that has a granular appearanc due to natural inclusions of mica and iron oxide. Also called Indian Jade, this versatile stone is found in several natural colors, including red-orange, a deeper reddish-brown, yellow, and dark-to-light green.