Striking Dalmatian Jasper Pendant and Necklace! (BLK-015)
Miriam designed her Dalmatian Necklaces to suit every style and mood... Fun, Sporty, Sophisticated and Glamourous. Are you confident and don't mind being noticed? If your answer is yes... Then this necklace is just right for you! A striking Dalmatian Jasper Oval Pendant is suspended from a Sterling Silver Bail and a Necklace of Dalmatian Jasper Discs and Nuggets--beautifully accented with Black Agate Rondelles and Hammered Sterling Silver beads.
- Full necklace length is 20 inches.
- The Pendant stone is 2 x 1.5 inches.
- Dalmatian Discs range from 0.25 to 0.75 inches in diameter, and are puffed rather than flat.
- Dalmatian Nuggets are 0.75 x 0.5 inches.
- Black Agate Rondelles are puffed and measure 5/8 inches in diameter and approximately 0.5 inches deep.
- Two Hammered Sterling Silver round beads add a bright accent.
- The Clasp Sterling Silver.
Dalmatian Jasper is aptly named for its beautiful and whimsical black and brown spots on a creamy background. Dalmatian Jasper or Spotted Jasper is an opaque natural stone with a tawny to creamy white-colored base, and a distinct pattern of sporadic black spots--similar to the famous fire station dogs. Although Jaspers may be found in a variety of colors and natural patterns, the name Jasper is actually derived from the Greek for spotted stone. It may be that this unusual spotted stone was the first Jasper ever discovered!