Classic and Chic Graduated Red Brecciated Jasper and Sterling Silver Necklace (RED-009)
Elegance never goes out of style with a classic necklace for any occasion! The red, deep winered and gray-to-black colorations in the natural stones Miriam used are stunning. The sleek Silver accents add just the right decorative touch.The stones are beautifully graduated both in size and depth of color, and each stone is unique and amazing. "Brecciated" comes from "breccia" - a geology term used to describe broken rock fragments cemented together by Mother Nature into a fine-grained matrix. Brecciated Jasper is created when the earth melds sharp-angled fragments of stone together – in this case a deep red and black teamed to form a stunning matrix. As shown in the close-up photos, the lstones are cut so the matrix seems to orbit around the natural red and black rock layers, and the smaller, darker stones have their own unique patterns and deeper black matrix.
- Full length of the necklace is approximately 18 inches, including the decorative Hammered Sterling Silver clasp.
- Center focal stones are 12mm, and graduate from 8mm to 6mm.
- Likewise, the rondelle accent stones range from 8mm to 6mm.
- Sterling Silver saucer-shaped stones are also graduated 10mm, to 7mm, to 5mm.
- Sterling Silver clasp is beautifully sculpted.
- he necklace is strung on a strong but flexible 0.019, 49-strand stainless steel wire that is nylon coated.
Limited stones are available, so earrings and a bracelet are available by custom order only—and only with purchase of the necklace. Custom estimates are always free!
Jasper is found all over the world including deposits in the United States, Egypt, Brazil, Australia, India, Canada, Russia, Uruguay, Madagascar and Kazakhstan. Miriam does not know the origin of the stones she used for this necklace.