Black Onyx and Sterling Silver Combine with Natural Brecciated Red and Black Jasper in A Sleek, Modern Necklace for Men and Women (RED-008)
This bold, sleek, and attention-getting necklace is perfect for men and women! The red is deep and stunning— and the Black Onyx and Sterling Silver add a special touch. "Brecciated" comes from "breccia"—a geology term used to describe broken rock fragments cemented together by Mother Nature into a fine-grained matrix. Brecciated jasper is created when the earth melds sharp-angled fragments of stone together – in this case a deep red and black teamed with a cream to light gray matrix. The round stones are cut so the matrix seems to orbit around the natural red and black rock layers.
- Full length of the necklace is approximately 19 inches, including the decorative Hammered Sterling Silver clasp.
- Round Brecciated Jasper stones are 12mm.
- Four Black Onyx beads are 10mm in diameter.
- Eight Flat Tire-shaped Sterling Silver beads are also 10mm in diameter.
- Two Flat Tire Sterling Silver beads are 8mm diameter.
- The necklace is strung on a strong but flexible 0.019, 49-strand stainless steel wire that is nylon coated.
Matching stones are limited, so earrings and a bracelet are available by custom order only – and only with purchase of the necklace. Contact us for a free estimate.
Jasper is found all over the world including deposits in the United States, Egypt, Brazil, Australia, India, Canada, Russia, Uruguay, Madagascar and Kazakhstan. Miriam does not know the origin of the stones she used for this necklace.