Brilliant Green and Coral Unakyte Necklace for Men and Women (GRN-013)
Miriam designed this lovely colorful necklace in a classic style that looks well on men and women. The honeycomb-shaped Old World BronzeTM beads are a lovely complement to the marquise pyramid carved Unakyte stones.
- Full length of the necklace is approximately 20 inches, including the textured bronze S-clasp.
- Unakyte stones are 9 x 20mm
- Bronze honeycomb-shaped beads are 5 x 11mm
- Small bronze beads are hand-rolled and from Africa
- The necklace is strung on a strong but flexible 0.019, 49-strand stainless steel wire that is nylon coated.
Unakyte, also spelled Unakite, is a colorful mix of a light to vivid salmon or coral pink, and a blend of light to dark greens (including pistachio and olive green). The greens are generally mottled in appearance – but in some stones, the salmon or coral can be quite blazing, like brilliant sunspots. The stone is named for the Unaka Mountains in the Southeastern U.S.A., where it was first discovered, but is also found in South Africa, Brazil and China
Miriam used Old World Bronze™beads that are handcrafted with an old-world wax method, and an exclusive bronze recipe developed by the Charveaux family of metalsmiths in Scottsdale, Arizona.As it ages, bronze develops a beautiful patina that enhances the individual character of each piece.
Bracelet and matching earrings are available by special order only, depending on stone availability.