Tibetan Turquoise Necklace in a Classic Design for Men and Women (BLGR-008)
The rustic, soft browns and blue-greens of Natural Tibetan Turquoise are perfect for men and women who love classic designs and natural gemstones—especially teamed with the rich warm tones of nandwrought bronze. Miriam’s Designer Jewelry is always about the stones—how they look and feel to the touch and what sort of accent beads they inspire. Herdesigns are one-of-a-kind creations that epitomize the fashion expression “wearable art.” That's one of the reasons she describes her jewelry as "Stones by Mother Nature. Jewelry by Miriam Bat-Rachel.”
- Full length of the necklace is approximately 20 inches, including the stunning handwrought bronze clasp.
- Round stones are graduated, ranging from 13mm to 6mm.
- Heish and saucer-shaped stones are 9-10mm in diameter.
- Bronze accents are 9mm x 2mm.
- The saucer-shaped metal beads on each end of the necklace are Antique Gold Plated Brass.
Bracelet and matching earrings are available by special order only.
About Tibetian Turquoise: Tibet and Nepal have been a source of beautiful Turquoise since ancient times. Mined in the Himalayas, it is usually blue-green to green and often found in its natural state with abundant brown colorations. The clear blues that are seen in American and Persian Turquoise are quite rare in Turquoise from Tibet.
About Old World BronzeTM: As it ages, bronze develops a beautiful patina that enhances the individual character of each piece. Old World BronzeTM. beads arehandcrafted using an old-world wax method, and an exclusive bronze recipe developed by the Charveaux family of metalsmiths in Scottsdale, Arizona.